Friday, 19 June 2009

world's jungle

Have you ever been to world's jungle? I've bet you have.
The thing about this jungle, that there are so many things about it. In jungle there are many types of everything flowers, trees, and animals.
So what I'm saying about this world's jungle is us... Asian, black, white, colour... Just us!
Did I ever see it? No, I have experience it. Probably I've become on of my own.

Its not about being racist, just total afraid of not knowing the condition. The fear that I have of this place that I don't know and just hanging on to the people that I know and knows me the best.
As what the 'words' have said that we must protect our nation bla bla bla and probably these things didn't have nothing have to do with it. Or was it what they've felt? Protect on their own?

So probably I'm not facing the world of black or colour, the world that I'm facing is chinese and origin people.
In here loads of people against it. There are side where people live in. Not even as one whole nation, we even said things on other state.
The same nation even said bad things about other state. The bataks are these, the java like these, and the chinese are like this.

Can I say everyone of us, might be a racist? Even my parents can be. How is it to be afraid when there is a war in your own nation, when you felt like you are nothing like the other.
I've been in love before with some one who are really totally DIFFERENT with me. Tough I don't have our differences, tough he never did me differently. But what I hate are the things, things that locked him inside while he felts like the others.
despite what I've experience at campus was nothing but a joke, but I think the way people kept saying about it, it would be a pile of hatred in someone's heart. so I guess wherever we live right now, we live in world's jungle. there are nothing more to be A LIKE, there are diversity in it. differences. all we can do and what we have to do just respect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment