Saturday, 20 June 2009

rebound

is it rebound or is it not?
I don't have a clue...
the thing is hate to be told, actually since the last guy I kinda fed up with the thing called LOVE. but here I am playing on it for another time (just ate my own words).
he is a nice guy, actually at first probablly i might get close with him just for a rebound thing. that is when the theater West Side Story were played in my campus. but afterwards I kinda get close with him just like a friend, I know that he rarely goes to campus again. we've talk about our pain in love, and how we both needed love. somehow it lead into some place that I never expect it would be.
the thing with me is, when I get close with someone whether it is a guy or a girl I would called them with my own greetings like; 'love', 'dear' etc... etc... I don't know was it wrong with me or was he assume it with his point of view, now we kinda have that thing (again). tough we are not attached we do what a couple usually do. we called, text message, chat almost everyday. yesterday, I've met him (again for another time). I felt comfortable, tough in my seminar he somehow be so loud. I know that he mets the old time friend, but still it is not common to be so loud on seminar. anyhow, we have our time when we held hands and he really cares for me (urgh... sometimes when I remember this I get so bad). and today he just said that he misses me, despite that we had met yesterday.
the other thing about this guy is he is younger 2 years from me, and we have a different religion (in here religion such a big matter, especially in my case it is). somehow my 'dad' in campus, approve my relationship with him. He said that he actually a nice guy. well I really have no clue about this.
so is it a rebound thing? I don't know.
tough I never say 'I love you', 'I like you', 'I adore you'...
so I really don't know a thing, just something that I have to let it flow... tough I know it will not be last for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment