as what it is said in Miley Cyrus song... it describes about the person that used to be with her, so I'll probabally as much to do the same thing here. Such a shame like my friend said, that we already come so close, but too close that we fell apart.
7 Things that I HATE about that guy:
1. He reads people (which is always the same situation like judging person without knowing them)
2. He never said his true feelings
3. His never true answer, rather like makes me more confuse than I already am
4. His behaviour just like his friends which is always act the same way towards every girls
5. Your insecure about everything, family, material things, such a user!
6. Your immature, just like what your friend said. YOU only SMART on words, but never on the attitude. You just playing, because you have the game.
7. THE LAST thing, I hate it because YOU MAKE ME LOVE YOU!
tough it'll never be fair if I only said the things that hate me the most, right love? so here are the other 7 things that I like about you... (despite knowing how much you've done for me)
1. You always taught me new things that I don't know
2. You always protect and gave me such care that I want
3. Your deep kiss, that always fly me deep into the moon
4. How you act so gentleman around me
5. When I'm with you everything is fine
6. I'm so comfortable talking to you, or even just to hang out with you
7. YOU make me disguise yourself, and even to your girlfriend
well... I guess here we are, after almost a year we've fought and we laugh and love. we are apart, knowing now how much I disguise you. Thank you for everything, and all the effort that you've done for me. Probably I should have hate you since the first time that we knew each other, tough I always did you wrong back than, right love? :)
Take Care
God Bless You


No comments:
Post a Comment