Saturday, 20 June 2009

the greater miss

I miss home...
I want to go home, now!

I hate it when everything happens for reasons
That makes me hate to know that I have to finish everything I started here.

So many time I felt like I don't belong here, and so many times that I have to learn things all over again.
I want to go home...
Tough I know being or living there wasnot going to make things any easier, in fact it is harder.
But I'd rather live there, than here.

I know how cruel people can be. I know how rude they are...
But hey, that's my home so I know it really is.
I love my home and family. Tough I know we are not living in the fancy lives,but we are happy.
We talk, we discuss things and that's makes us understand each other

I miss my mom, Gordon and all
I miss the diversity of everything
She taughts me well, she knows me for even 2 weeks
I miss them
I want to come home

2 comments: