Now you let me go again, so I throw you out of my heart
For me I think its better if someone let me go,
Then I'm the one who let them go coz basicly I don't want to broke someone's heart coz I know how painful it was.
For now...
I really don't know what to say
I haven't contact my current boyfriend for the last 3 days...and really got me well...not as relax
But really got me nothing to worried about
This time I'm willing to wait, just to see what really happens
If we kept hanging, to satisfied those people who thinks about us
I really don't want to hurt him,
But now...
I really don't know what really left to have or say...
"Doesn’t matter anyway
Words could never make me stay
Words will never take my place
When you know I’m leaving
And you don’t know how bad it feels
To leave the only one that I have ever believed in
Sometimes it feels like we’ve run out of luck
When the signal keeps on breaking up" light on-david cook
Tuesday, 25 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment