actually the story was kinda like a month ago, but I just say it here anyway coz I need to do my report to about the whole "HOLLYWOOD" trip thing. :D so here it goes...
the first day I got to cebu, was so so... I was sitting next to the window so I can see everything really clearly. the road and the feeling just like in Indonesia, there are gravity everywhere, there are food seller in the side of the road, some of our languange even the same like this school that we always passed by it called 'Buaya Elementary School' and the whole van kinda lauging, because buaya is crocodile even in Indonesia a crocodile can be meant as a playboy.
anyhow... back to the road, when we arrive at bigfoot we are greated by the staff with the "Cebu" necklace, then Keith greet us with his warm welcome. after signing for casa and for the class we are move to the class room where they explained about everything in Bigfoot. there we meet our mentors (basicly I forgot who they are ;) hehe) to be honest the introduction was so boring! they are showing these slide show and stuff, which is probably we are going to know by the time we live there. PLUS with the delayed that we have for couple of hours that makes us even more tired! we had like a short tour around the classes, and I have to bring my haviest backpack... so shit of that I really am tired!
after arrived in casa, we all just fell to sleep....and got over slept because we thought there are no time difference. we were having a welcome dinner inside bigfoot lobby. again there are some of our mentors. after chit chatting and taking some photos, we wanted to go somewhere just for a short walk so we went to 'Save More' by Jip (local transportation). it was nice just like carefour, but the thing is I don't know the taste of their food so I just picked some food that I already knew and mineral water. oh ya my BB was dead, I mean I cant do online thing with it, coz there are no GPRS signal from it.
back to casa, still we got totally bored! so after finish pack our stuff we are planned to go to Tiki bar...when we got there we already wore our pjamas, then we saw like these people are wearing white. we thought it still fine because we were just hanging out, until we saw a sign 'happy birthday' then we know that this is a birthday party, so we just took off.... LOL! ;)
Thursday, 20 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment