Different places...
Diffrerent plane...
After couple of flying for half of the world, this makes me saw the difference in every plane
Well... Actually this is what I saw yesterday, at least it hits me and makes me laugh.
In indonesia some of the local plane didn't have or use tv as their media to inform about they safety things in the plane...
Instead we use human power.by this I meant by we use the flight attendence as their media to inform about the safety things in the plane.
Whilst every some of modern flight uses TV as the media to inform the safety routine.
Yesterday I was flying with Air Asia, where there are so many foreign people...
As I stay, and the flight attendence begun to show the safety routine, these 3 Frances people sit next to me and they were giggling
and when I saw 1 of them took out her camera, then it just hit me that they haven't seen things like this.
I mean they rarely get on the plane and the flight attendence become the media to inform about the safety routine.
This makes me giggled too, because I know it is an old fashion thing... Lol
Anyhow the opposite of that is what happen to me when I was flying to london.
The stupid thing is that there is actually like a tv infront of us that shows all the information and games and movies and musics...(*ahhh I miss those flight LOL)
As I got so stupid when I shouted to my friends that we can chat trough the tv.(Which actually we met someone there)
And it gets more silly when on the way back to london is that we came with so many maid or slave that had work in Arab,and so they shout 'There's a TV in here!'...
I got so ashamed of it! While before I've done the same thing...
So basicly I've tried like these differences of a flight...
Can't wait to see another differences that this world has...
Tuesday, 25 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment