Sunday, 23 August 2009

Selfish...!!!

But where's your heart?
But where's you... and I know! there's nothing I can say to change that part
To change that part
To CHANGEEE!!!!!

Right now I'm really furious about my current boyfriend, I mean why he be so selfish?!
Whenever I'm with him I want that attention, I want it to be our time together
But NO
he rather make it as his time with Play station,
actually I'm not that angry bout that coz I know that he doesn't own one... So he wants to play as long as he can.

Then times in philipine, when I even beg him to message me everyday but NO
NO REPLY
NO MESSAGE
NO CALLS
NO NOTHING!!!
I ended up feeling like I really am single. So I let every guy that come near me.
I hate it! I hate it!

Then there are times he prefer to say what happen with him in facebook status, instead of with me. I mean I barely open his facebook, should I like really checkin his facebook like everyday, every minutes and night and day?! What the FUCK?!
When he played basketball...
When he went to bandung...
Everything!
Instead of telling me his good time, he rather say it on facebook!
He said that it was personal... Bla bla bla and people that comment on it was people that he doesn't know...
DUDE, here some hints: when someone you don't know COMMENTING on your facebook status its NOT PERSONAL!!! G'DAMN!

All these time I never call him, text message him again...
Screw his selfish fuckin arse!

Then when he is sick he contact me trough YM (mate, do you have credit in your phone?!)
he didn't directly ask for attention but all he's ever saying is
'I'm dying here'
'I can't breath'
'I can't sleep'
'I'm going to the hospital'
.... And so now I'm telling you I DONT GIVE A DAMN CARE!!!!

All I'm saying is I need some attention,
And all I need just your call (give the song of yours 'YOUR CALL' song that you dedicated to me a shit!!! You never done that to me!)
But none!
NONE!

I might as well ended everything here!
I don't gave a fuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment