Monday, 4 January 2010

suffering & mumbling

Suffering and mumbling
Hehehe actually I’m not that suffering right now. It’s just that I miss someone and in this enormous feeling. I feel like I was lost. No one to talk to, except this page.
1.09 am
at this time that person might as well as sleep. ☺
does he always happy? Does he always that smile? Or is it behind him that terrified people?
For once I said, I like people based on their personality. How they do, how they stand up in front of me. Physical not always mean any, when personality is there.
So I am a tea taster now, I’m waiting until the tea gets cool down so I can enjoy the taste.
As patient is not everybody best interest, so am I. ☺
But, he’s there. He is there. Working, not waiting for me of course. He doesn’t know how I feel towards him, coz I always hid it.

As I listen to this tune of guitar that I played over and over… just makes me enjoy how much I missing you.
How we met. How we talk. Our interest. Our stories. Our goals. What I like and your dislike. The trip. The road. The drinks. The distance.
Awkward…
I got lost within a way, tho’ I’m not the one in the net anymore. As I let the road and the sound of the engine works, we just stay quite.

A step. A look. A whisper.
A moment … A wait

How this even mean? As I prove to myself as he is the one that I like since 6 months ago… 180 days. Turns out it’s not that long… or isn’t?
Give me something… anything! Why it doesn’t be like the last time, when I was gave by some shocking facts about others, and how it manage to put me back down to that person. Then he came again…
Tell me something, show me something, and tell me guys as what you guys did before. What is it about this one now?

At first…
He is drunk. Talk active. He watched. He was there…
Talk. And talk. Videos. Waiting… just you…
Text. Come. Drinks. Food.
Bracelet…

You’ve said you’ve been close with girlfriends. They always share their problems. You have a girlfriend, she always asking you stuffs. We have our difficulties with it. Tho’ you want to stop, and I want to see things again. So I stop.

Here we are, talking. Again. Shared meanings, life, and dreams. Comfort. Or awkward?
They say yes. They say you.
Is it?

I’m freeze in this silence. As I close my eyes and dreaming… a wonderful dream.
…
and as I open my eyes, the light strikes me.
Are you? were you? did you? …
As then when I close my eyes, I mumble ‘hai’ and smile.

It is a beauty. When I called it a dream, but actually I already experienced it.
A wonderful story, but it is fact.
I smile…

Knowing you are there, I smile… as what mention I thank The as everytime I remember you. so it is not a suffer, just waking up from a dream, that was fact.

I miss you…
1.57am

No comments:

Post a Comment