Friday, 29 January 2010

Howl of the Dawn

Howl of the dawn

Today I wanna be greatful for the support that my parents had gave me with my decision. So I went to the chruch for the morning prayer with my mom.

Before we got in, we had to fill in the form what problems are we having. As my mom praying for my little brother, I left mine just deep inside myself.

As I get in, the main hall become so dark. Everybody were facing down, they are praying. Everything become so peaceful all of the sudden, as I begun to pray I heard birds are singing out side the chruch. Everybody muse within they own thought.

Then, after a while we come to sing together. As we sing along, in that silence time, it became like a howl. A joined up voices  of people in the morning. People that are hoping and wanting a bless or even a miracle. A bless and a love from God.

It sounded like the hunger people howling begging for food, these are the souls that are hunger for a bless and help within every problem that they have. The silence of a dawn broke down, as we sing together.

As it is all over, we still hanging out there. We eat and we talked. Another time when God not only reunite His people, but those who are also in the need of help and support. 

The howl of the dawn, whereas people shouting, screaming their problems and dreams to God. Hoping for a helping hand and support.

God is good ^^,

Happy Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment