Tuesday, 2 February 2010

Screaming Heart

is this some kind of joke for you?
is this some kind of toy or a game that you used to play?

well not for me...
not with me...

when a hug were gave to set the warmth
when a kiss given to sweeten a loving heart
when a happiness that we share to one to the other
is that a game that you played along?

or are you just hunger for attention?
are you desperate for the need of love and sexual course?

Darling,
as I know that I'm just a passed
a forgetable walk of memories
the unwanted one.

is that what you did to me?
all of that just for a thing called satisfaction and not for your heart

when you look into my eyes,
when you feel my lips
is that really just for a numb, cold blooded heart?
or do you actually have a human heart

it burns me what you had done
all the things that we had been trough
a year passed...
doesn't even mean that I still have a feelings for you

it's just a lump of emotion that I had back then
an ANGER
a SCREAM
a tears that scratch my heart...
a torture that you've put me trough that made me live like the hell out of a zombie

you gave me a freakin HOPE

a HOPE that you've crashed with your own hands
and yet you still dare to touch of love
and yet you still didn't really care what I feel inside

felt like a punch into your stomach
felt like a stitches into your skin...
ache and ache within every minutes

not a traitor,
but I asumed as a poor soul

No comments:

Post a Comment