Wednesday, 17 February 2010

Oh love

Oh I love
Oh I love love love and love
But then I'm afraid
I'm so afraid

Here I am again
Again
And again
Being so dump and stupid!

Oh hahahaha!
Lalalala
Stupid
Stupid
Stupid!

As I wish for the Dearly God...
As I wished and hoped
I wish I was gone
I wish I was... Something

Or am I already something?

A tears
A brust
A scar
A mark

Oh I love.
See this love?
Oh I love

Am I just being greedy right now, or do I really need love???
Tell me do I? Or don't I??

I'm fear
I'm scared

You gone
You lost
I don't know

Oh dear God, I will never know

Oh God
Oh God...
Am I just being a whiner?
Or someone who complains a lot?

Oh dear God,
As the poet today, that I had read
I want to learn how to love just like You
Just like how You did it
Pure, not harshly, patient...

How I did it, how will I did it?

As usual in EVERY condition that I never face
I always be optimistic!
I believe I can do things right
But... I don't know...
But still I'm brave enough to be so optimistic
I believe I can do things right
I can manage to do everything
I believe so
I'm sure to do so

No comments:

Post a Comment