Monday, 20 July 2009

attention

Was it hard to get one?

Even I don't get them from my parents...
Eventually I'm crying right now, in starbuck store sat on the corner facing to the window, basicly everybody can see me
Was it hard to get a bit of love? When its the only thing that I gave to everybody, but I get none.
I know how selfish you might called me, but really I desperate for attention that's why I told you in part 'about me' desperate for attention cause me to be a rebelion.
I thought the phase is true, once said that if you want to receive one thing, at least that's what you do towards others. But I don't know... I get none I think.

I have this asthma thing going on, when I get so tired I only can breath in short period of time and it makes me weak.
Tough I already told him a couple of time, he didn't even notice to ask me how am I doing.
When I wanted to cry, he didn't gave me his shoulder instead he pushed me to smile. Well I know its also a good thing,because he wants me to forgot about my problem.
But a girl can cry, and it hurts if we don't cry. Well actually this is the first time I cried because of him.

I don't know what more to say...
All I need just attention from the one that I love
I know he also have things on his mind that upset him, but I don't want to compare which one is the worst because we both have problems, all we can do just to support each other.
When I ask him 1 thing, I don't even know whether he can do it or not.
I know he have some severe problems, probably there was me trying to teach him some stuff to make him understand and to be more mature... And that's also the same thing that I've learnt from him.
But ofcourse I need some attention.

*sigh

I just don't know...
I'm tired, all I want is just some love
Can I get one? Even from my boyfriend?

No comments:

Post a Comment