Thursday, 5 March 2009

which character...

Have you ever thought that your personality match to some character in some movies? You know, someone who have the same thoughts, dreams or like I said personality. It could be one, or even mixture! Of course there are tons of characters in a movie. It could be cruel, nice, or even psycho (which I believe non of you who read this, have the last character). For mine, it could like tons. Because I’m a movie fans myself so I know loads of movies, and loads of character. Not that I have two personalities, no! it just that it could be a mixture of a character. Some have the others that other don’t have. So these are the character that suited for me (or so like I think about myself J ):

Cristina (Vicky Cristina Barcelona)

Like I said in the post, this is my ultimate favorite movie last year. So here’s a thing about Cristina; she loves art, she doesn’t know what she want from love, all she knows that what she didn’t want to. She is open herself into some other new things, just like me I think I extremely




Amanda (The Holidays)


No comments:

Post a Comment