Tuesday, 3 March 2009

Spongebob & Ai


after watching Marley & Me...it makes me think,how my dog also a unique (almost I called it the worst) dog.

The first time we met was at my aunt's house, he was given from my cousin in-law's sister (who has loads of dogs). His type or kind? Aaa...I guess he's
just a random dog?! (Hehe). Me n my mom brought him home, after I had some event in my high school.The problem is we didn't have the cage for him,so he had to sit on my lap from all the way from Jakarta to Bekasi (which is a different city)...and when we get home. He PUKE on my lap! I have to rush down to the bathroom to clean it up...and I was thinking that dog is uncontrol dog!

Oh ya... First I have to say his name, spongebob! Hehe. Once me, my mom n my bro discussed it together. From 'chiko' or 'dony' nothings working because both of them are my and my bro's friends name. And suddenly spongebobs film was on...and my mom had the idea to call him spongebob hehe... So
SPONGEBOB is his name.

So there he was at my house, we thought he is normal...well at least acted normal, but NO! He had pee in my mother's bed for several time... And I tell you it smells really really bad! He also once pee in my room, pee in the living room =_* urgh that dog was the master in pee-ing!

Just like marley, he likes to bite stuff or chewing stuff...in this case is my mother's carpet. Well it's only a little carpet, and he liked to drag it around the house, to flip it over, hmph...all that stuff.

Usually I'm the one who always took him to walk around the block, but because some agenda I couldn't. I don't know probably it makes him frustated, everytime the gate at my house open just a little bit, he ran. I told you he ran as fast as he could. It felt like he shouting free free!!! I'm FREE YEAY! (Hahaha coz that's what shown in his face) everytime me, or my mom, or my little bro try to catch him ,he didn't want to get inside the house again, instead he ran more faster (hahaha). Took him walked around the blo
ck need a courage, seriously... He's unsocialize dog! Or was it the other way around... Hmph! Anyway once I took him walking around the block and some dog just came and attack him, I have to hold him so that tiny and the DISTURBING-LITTLE-DOG-WHO-CAN'T-STOP-BARKING still try to reached him. Damn that tiny dog! Grrr...

The
other time when we walk all of the sudden he just ran and bite a kitten! A random kitten on the street. I had to force him to open his mouth to set the kitten free. Thanks God well...it's ok! I told you he likes to bite other animal (cannibal! Hahahhaa) my mom found several dead rats in the yard, and some cocroach. He's and animal killer not an eater... >_*

He likes to play with me, he tend to bite me but not that hard because I know he's just playin with me.

Spongebob scared of camera and flash light. Everytime I want to took his photo, he just facing down and won't look at me even if I called him. when I pointed a flash light to him, we would ran and hide in the corner of a room.

Once we had a flood around my house, the electricity was down. He was sleepin in my parent's room, for a while...

Well...that's my

awsomely,

weirdly and

uniquely dog.hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment