Monday, 19 October 2009

day 1 arriving ^^,

1st day arrive here... Quite confusing that I have to took care of my own things to stay, I mean the whole paper matters. I have to find sky first to let him know that we already arrived. By the first time we came, instantly we've met everybody brian,alex,paco and all. Then we headed to the lobby, by then we met more people. As usuall people were gathering in the smoking area and chatting. By then we met some of people that had been close with us XD (so happy coz I miss 'em all). After lunch I met langit and took care the paper for staying in his room.

For a while, we thought we were going to ayala mall. But we got so tired so we slept in eva's room.for a while we were sleeping but it got so cold, so I went to my room and sleep again.

After dinner we were hanging out in canteen with kris, lorenzo,and michelle. Its fun talking with these people we're even make a new friends.

For today screening it will be an act. People were acting and all.some done monolog, some done a great performance even when the fighting scene,which it was only an act *lol when hard work done and its time to party.
Its fun... *another round in tiki bar ,we've met anya and john there. By the whole time we were chatting and drinking and having a blast. At first I was chatting with all of the indonesian friends. Well actually I got there with tikus, but he sometimes dissapear talking with with people. Or even sometimes langit passes me by there.after a while...one by one my indonesian friends were gone, then there's left me and tikus. We've talked for hours and hours people just looking at us, even b came and to tell some jokes about it. By 1am tikus gone back home. Then there's left me and the indian people just hanging until 3am. We have some jokes with v,matt,and all. Its a fun day, by the end of the day... Langit sleep next to me *sex just sleeping together in 1bed. Then by dawn he moved to his own bed *thx God.

Its just hard to know where my heart stand, because like yesterday langit was holding me the entire time, he really holds me tightly. But then again I felt such comfort with tikus... But as I state it that we only a good mates. I just love talking about everything with him, even though that he is a movie maker, and I'm a photographer ... We can understand and we talk bout everything...I mean its fun! ...maybe for the rest of the week, I'll just try to be with tikus. Langit's rumor haded me off.dear God... No game for love again...promise

No comments:

Post a Comment