Wednesday, 9 September 2009

Potrait of Life I



Have this image, had accord you with something like this? It’s not a brutality of live. As in fact this is what life is, a struggle. As I felt sorry, in the other way I believe that they can do something more with their selves. It’s not a faith, as a faith is controlled by our own decision and action.

I believe there are still a lot more of this, in Jakarta… more likely in Indonesia. People that felt to be the unfortunate. Children wandering around the road asking for money, mothers with their babies. I told you that I’ve seen and heard the worst, as I was walking along the side road in Bali. Just some random foreigner said:’I don’t want your baby, I can’t buy them’.

Can we help them? What we can do? Or was it our duty to help them, or not? Or is it their own faith, leave them as they are and hoping they’ll working on something better with their lives? Was it God faults, was it our faults, or was it their faults? It’s nobody’s fault…

As we know some of them really do needs our help, but it doesn’t mean that they stop trying to work on their selves.

No comments:

Post a Comment