Across the universe…
I guess I’ve never been that way, even though I experience a love in a country that I had visited but as far as I concern it was nothing more than it.
But for another case, and now I have to felt this. Only a walking memories come to accompany me every time I said that I miss him so badly. Just another picture that I stare at on my phone as it slowly disappear in to the darkness of hallow.
I miss him, dearly… as the thought of him didn’t posses me into madness, it just makes me want to stare alone and absorb everything in.
Between one place into another, step and another step. I’ve come to fall in love with someone that hypnotize me with his words. Or was it me that so easy to hear an empty words? As he is far, as we don’t know what the other world have, I still stood in an emptiness.
His differences, his words, his hand… his memories always accompany me, not to kill me just to kept me alive.
Such a long distance relationship, which I could ever thought to have. He bring me to the comfort of trust and love. To the support and the stories.
Miss… ‘are you still there?’
Believe me those words came to curse me with in, remembering you just took my hand and walk me by.
Dearie sweet memories,
This had brought me into tears, as I felt so stupidly fell into unbalance emotional feeling. So silly me… so silly us to only stare in the corner of our eyes, to kiss with our hands tightly.
I miss you…
Saturday, 12 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment