.............................................................................
so cheesy...
hahaha coz I just realize that it's just 3 days since our last talk...
:)
can we make it last?
long distance relationship...
I still like him...
alot
I said that it'll be for another month 'till I say what I really feel
but it felt like killing me...
how silly
and how desperate am I?!
that's why I'm testing myself, to see how much further I can hang on...
though sometimes I'm afraid that his feeling will gone away, as if he has one for me
silly me... silly me just to be this girl
who imagine a lot of things...
*sigh
I want to be with him.
but... don't know ('_')
don't know what inside here...
all I know, that I have feelings toward him.
will he ever notice?
I miss you, just wandering where are you now... :)
I like you
anta, daisuki desu.
Thursday, 12 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment