This song was created from one of my dearest friend, Bran Sawamoto ^^. A great song and voice from him. He has the GREATEST VOICE I've ever heard, so people or producer who are searching for the new talent... this guy is the RIGHT GUY for you, because he can sings like Mika or Freddy mercury's voice. COOL! so this is the song that recently he just added in facebook (http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/video/video.php?v=76344239502&ref=mf)
"I'm No Angel"
I'm impulsive, I don't think too much
But I don't need to think 'cause I'm in love with you
I am like a child, i need human touch
But i would be glad to grow up with you
*I am no Angel
I am no Saint
but i can love
Still I'm no Angel
Just know that I'll be true...
I'm staying here with you..
Through the heaven, hell and limbo of our love.
I'm extravagant, oh i spend too much
though i know i don't need things if I'm with you
I'm too sensitive, yes i feel too much
I feel too much, 'cause too much is not enough for you..
*I am no AngelI have no wings
and I can't fly 'cause I'm no angel...
but being here with you, i felt like we just flew...
through the skies, the stars, the moon... oh my love...
*I am no angel
I have no shining light...but still I love
though I'm no angel...my light will come from you..
'Cause you're shining through and through.
..you're my Angel, God has sent me - you my love...
actually this song is 'MY SONG' which mean is... the song is soooo meee... (T_T)
still needing a human touch
still loving someone so special...


No comments:
Post a Comment